Monday, March 10, 2008

Back To Reality!



All my fave reality shows are happening at once! It is so excitting! Though I hate Idol is opposite BB9 on Wed! Can't BB be on at 9pm?
THANKS!

I shot this on Monday and hadn't seen BB9 yet- LOVE IT! SO DIRTY! HATE MA!

Gonna try to cover that a little this week and maybe Idol- I love the top 24!

I may be off this week to try to get better! I will try to post my special 100,000 sub video this week and maybe one more! YAY! I am so excitted! I got a gift for it today!!! We will talk about it next week!

Sorry my website and email are down! Should be back up soon!

And yes I did delete my bonus video anyways UGH! So I went back and added that note at the end!

Have I rambled enough! Thanks for watching! I am feeling better and rested!

Love you! Michael "Buck"

No comments: